- New Reuse Chapter Looms for Former Columbus, Ohio Coal Facility
Commercial real estate and brownfield redevelopment company acquires 468-acre retired coal-fired power plant site from American Electric Power.Cont.
- Risk Management—Eliminating Unknown
Since the creation of the Kentucky Brownfields Redevelopment Program well over 100 separate property owners have made use of it and received written confirmation that they are not responsible for characterizing or remediation any contamination on their properties.Cont.
- Antea Group Releases Annual EHS Regulatory Insights for Tech Companies
- Austin land use commissions grapple with proposed reforms
- Beaver Mines land use amendment carried
- Before recycling, can it be reused?
- BREEAM Green Building Rating System Arrives in US
- CFPB Publishes Spring 2016 Regulatory Agenda
- City Officials from 9 Countries Converge in Japan for Deep Learning on Transit Oriented Development (TOD)
- Online Retail Heating Up Demand for Industrial Space
- Site certification work at Triad industrial park to be complete by end of 2016
- Post-industrial Britain photos reveals portraits of poverty, despair and hope
- Industrial Projects Attractive in Indianapolis
- Alternative energy is a growth industry
- Facing the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Industrial Property Trust Announces Fourth Quarter 2015 Acquisition Activity
- Industrial Success Won't Be Effortless in 2016
- Industrial real estate enters stable market
Prologis development team has a strong track record of delivering superior projects tailored to customers’ specific needs...Cont.
Cardno is an ASX-200 professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development...Cont.
Arcadis is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients...Cont.
HDR Inc. delivers architecture and engineering services—adding beauty and structure to communities through...Cont.
You join the Association to make a positive impact on the world around you. Through ARI you support responsible and sustainable initiatives that aim to maximize value — economic, social and environmental. Specifically, your membership allows the Association to:
- Empower its members to market their inventory to like-minded individuals and organizations.
- Engage with many different stakeholders early on to build relationships, trust and commitments.
- Enhance the ability for private and public sectors to work closer together for mutual benefits.
- Enable its members to generate value (and thus, return) for all stakeholders; commensurate with the risk of their contribution.
But membership brings more tangible benefits, too. The following chart outlines the benefits you can expect as a member of ARI:
The Association promotes the redevelopment of blighted and underutilized properties through collaborative and accountable marketdriven solutions.
We accomplish our mission through a number of strategies that are designed to uncover potential opportunities, build relationships and facilitate peer-to-peer networking among the many diverse stakeholders.
To this end, we’re constantly upgrading and enhancing our capabilities; we’re always looking for market-driven solutions and we value our member participation.
To learn more...